Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 5260 times)

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Wexford
Collecting a skip today exposed me to 5978 ,found a base plate 1st , then a few minifigs, it's hard to pick out\save lego while crying!!! It's absolutely filthy but not damaged ,gold coins in chest clean and skeleton in coffin. There was also castle parts but not much -I'm post photos when it's clean -3 plastic bottles full!

John, you need to start an Instagram account (or at least a thread here) of your lego skip finds!!

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
I'm disgusted and delighted with the find ,I do post when I find treasure (clean-up is hard), I don't get the chance to check these skis -it's only 2 so in reality ,i dread to think how much lego is being dumped every day

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
A previous mega donation of a kid played-but clean and relatively minded, set 76005 daily bugle with instructions(7 missing pieces and 6 pages) ready for a new home

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
4191 and 79109  ...parts gathered, as usual bits missing and kid played minifigs  .I'm enjoying these builds but it's hard work .lone ranger set would do well as western theme in a layout

Offline Ben C

• County: Dublin
John, are you looking to sell on any of your rebuilt sets above? Let me know what you've got/ what's missing and a price in mind.

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Daily bugle- 4 figs (1 head missing) computer screen and parker/spiderman tile missing and rope  25Euro .lone ranger bank and jail-no figs  8 cheat parts to complete  25  .....instructions for both (6 pages gone from spiderman set) .Hogwarts too  but a lot more missing parts and figs there's some city sets too but need to do a check

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Amazing looking set and again some pieces missing , loved the build experience, my knees need a holiday, and again this one needs a new home

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
76006, 76007, 60014 and 70915 built , 70915 missing alot(looks more like a garage set) 60014-coast guard  impressive as it's big. Marvel sets nice but not my preference .minifigs on all are poor

lego