Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 81 times)

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Wexford
I thought I'd start a thread for random LEGO related news/events/chitchat

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
I got a text from my 7 year olds school today. After Easter they're going to be offering a LEGO after school class, one day a week.

Seriously, when did school start being so much fun. I went to that exact same national school & we lived in fear of Sr. Vincent and her ruler 😱 I'm not jealous or anything........

Anyway, my little fella can't wait for it to start and I can't wait to hear what they get up to!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
My Daughter is doing a lego camp with an entertainer ,I'm not allowed take her  it's 50 Euro so I'll be expecting bulging pockets every evening

Offline Patrick

• County: Cork
I got a text from my 7 year olds school today. After Easter they're going to be offering a LEGO after school class, one day a week.

That sounds brilliant. Might be too far of a commute for me though ....

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
John, I'm visualising you having a tantrum and stomping your feet because you're not allowed to go!!

I'm actually surprised these groups haven't started a destressing/mindfullness/team building thing for adults....

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
I was checking out Facebook Marketplace today and someone is selling a MOTHERLOAD of LEGO.

I messaged him because I was interested in Downtown Diner but he wants to sell it as a job lot.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/410341519751492/

Offline Patrick

That is impressive!

I picked up the diner myself the other day. My first modular.  It’s on special in Smyths at the moment. I emptied my change jar and lied to my better half about what it cost 😉

Looking forward to building it this weekend.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Had the "I want the house back" conversation rear it's ugly head ,so grabbed some stuff and headed out quick ,no avoiding it though ,tantrums or not

Offline Patrick

Had the "I want the house back" conversation rear it's ugly head

That happens regularly in our house. I tend to get the kids to help clear up so it’s not quite as messy. It’s all their fault really ... ahem! Seriously considering moving house to have a Lego room 😂😂

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A basement or a great shed or massive attic , my problem is it's stored everywhere plus the what's out this month on the table , ostrich politics will win this for me I'm sure

lego