Author Topic: Pub WIP  (Read 1267 times)

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Great to see this coming together so nicely Tom. Looks like the real thing. Drunken guy throwing up outside looks familiar too I must say.

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

So after a few months of not having anywhere to build properly, I've bought a house and finally have plenty of space! So progress has resumed on the pub!

And more on flickr: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmvLn5V5

I can't really progress any further without paying a visit to Mr Bricklink, but watch this space!

Edit: so the photos I tried to attach didn't attach... Flickr is the worst. I'll have a go again in the morning!

Edited by Lug.ie Team (fixed image links)

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
This is excellent Tom. Can't get over how good the old red fences look as they do fit the requirement perfectly. Gotta say it it coming along nicely, will come to life when the figures are allowed in. The Dublin and Irish flags suit the scene. I suspect you'll have a few old geezers at the bar? Any chance of Sky Sports on the TV? There's usually a Man U or Pool fan floating around those pubs..

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

Thanks lug.ie team for fixing the image links! Forgot all about it yesterday.

Any chance of Sky Sports on the TV? There's usually a Man U or Pool fan floating around those pubs..
I'd be afraid that it would stop looking like a tv if it wasn't black but I'll give it a try and see how it lokos! The tv is one of many bits where I went slightly away from the original plans, mainly because It's just too annoying to pick apart the ldraw file and it's more fun to build with flexibility.

lego