Author Topic: Built to reduce piles of lego  (Read 11569 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
A forklift from bits. A 7 x 4 chassis and spring lifter -standing room with no controls or safety cage, typical of 4wide limitations!!!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
The box of 40593 -12 in 1 builds, heaps of bricks ,4x6 plate is the biggest piece though, but fun at the table and here's my plane

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A grotto for santo(I've soooo many from city calendars), also a place to position all the previous calendar builds ....to have it looking organised too ...maybe. Santo has arrived and it'll get populated soon

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
60193 artic helicopter ,I have one but bits of 2 so an attempt to make an extended version -missing a heap of parts but moving slightly along

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Finished  60197 I have one but a few recolour bits and it's complete , wheeled chopper as opposed to skid gear. No saving headless casualty

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
60223 ON STEROIDS!,    BIG BLUE, does exactly what it says on the lid,  I nearly went 4axle and a crane but that's for the next rig

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Nice range on trailer mountings, with some stablemates, I'm invoking camera mirror tech for those beady eyes not seeing mirrors

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
After finding a few more roller door parts it's time to get a fire station. My father was a part -time fireman (not making His station), loads of red but low 1x1 bricks to get to the tight places ,hence the burgandy(although I'm driven to drink for the volume of bricks here) .I've enough for two roller doors so I may extend some other time or maybe a copshop.I'm raising the floppy base plate to compensate for the new roads (for the city in my head!) as I don't see them going there again.it feels super solid to lift too!

lego