Author Topic: Fire Station  (Read 3226 times)

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
I finally got around to finishing a fire station I started in January.  Unfortunately, life got in the way and I had to build an office with building materials rather than Lego.  On the plus side, I now have a place to shoot pictures of my MOCs!

The station number is a nod to the Fireside girls troop in Phineas and Ferb.  I went with a removable roof and hinged side to maximize playability for when the kids take it from me ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... gone!

FireStation01
FireStation02
FireStation03
FireStation04
FireStation05

The bays for the fire engines ... the need to be built ;)
FireStation06
FireStation07

Nap area for those 24 hour shifts:
FireStation08

The view with the roof off and the side closed in:
FireStation09

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Looks great Patrick! The pole turned out really well. Big fan of the roof details too! Looking forward to seeing the fire engines :)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
A tidy little build, Jupiter x2 and you'll be saving everyone in no time !( to be said with a Welsh accent) great detail ,worthy of a Lego ideas submission

Offline BrickSwords

• County: Dublin
Really nice! I like how the whole corner in hinged, allowing more access, than just a single wall.  It looks well laid out and presentable and playable

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Great detail going on here, so much to draw the eye to. Trying to find the phone though, is there one or are they hoping no phone equals no emergency calls :D

lego