Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 52003 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Cleaning lego that's not really dirty but needing a clean, and seeing bits of sets - number plate denoting sets ,or colour schemes-limegreen  is volcano explorers, parts that look like wings or canopys but not enough parts to complete anything even with the volume I've found, ...example 8159 -yellow car good, red car awful (lowprofile tyres missing-none in my stock....) this will be a cry out to Lisa for wheels please!!!, I'm planning on making a firehospcop building- a firestation ,hospital and police station in one block building

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
60051 dumped and a nice but if track , it has been rained on , it was a rush\rescue so I'm sure I missed some .there was also 3 long black minecraft guys, and lots of old lego

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
The train seems complete minus figs, track is shy 4-5 rounds ,i was thinking a tram but the nose lends itself to highspeed train, I rescued 1 minifig and 3 tall black minecrafters ,a small amount of other bits but nothing exciting ,although the train is clouding my vision

Offline BrickSwords

• County: Dublin
https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-store-ireland-plans-blocked-by-council/

It's not as bad as the title suggests but we should get our plastic pitchforks ready for a riot!!!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
2prong will go in further and an army of minifigs armed or otherwise isn't very threatening

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A  1 litre ziplock bag with 41322 ,seems pretty complete but it'll never be an icerink again!

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
That was a serious haul with the train! Seems as though you're finding some new every week John, no wonder the missus is keeping strict controls!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Another handful today, small regular parts and a red motorcycle(fire one), I'm sure there was a few more bits as the man of the house was ruthless with the clearout

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
A little find, it's rims are clear ,I'll scan for more at the skip as it's not emptied yet and a few days ago all I could rescue was a red door ,everything else was mangled

Wow, lovely find!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Euro Dodgeball on in the  Nederlands, we have a player in the comp. Good Luck to the team and Tom Eastawat. I watched the Austrians thump the Checz ,the camera is like a security one so not that easy on the eye but it looks intense even if your not winning

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Saw the box and on opening saw "lego " written on some so rescue was ON.The lower left panel is Lego the rest is 3different wastes of money ,one is a plastic meccano style , one a nanosize brick(with a seperator) and then crappyblocks -3 different versions. There's about 50 lego and 2arms  which will assist other injustices. A lot of the bricks a well played so will enter general population but the clean ones will get VIP status

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
5baseplates-2written on ,parts of spaceship and pirates themes ,2 pick-a-brick amounts but space orientated. A forklift lifter part too.

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
You’ll have to put a value on all the LEGO you’ve rescued John. Into the thousands at this stage I reckon.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
If I had the complete of what I've found maybe but parts that have been overly loved just fodder for me , I've gotten some nice parts though ,even the Kwik mart wasn't complete

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
5baseplates-2written on ,parts of spaceship and pirates themes ,2 pick-a-brick amounts but space orientated. A forklift lifter part too.

Some super cool baseplates there, wow 1980s gold dust!

lego