Author Topic: VIP Cards  (Read 5276 times)

Offline Eamonnbilly

• County: Donegal
Hi,
I emailed lego asking why I never received a physical vip card from last them year (forgot all about the card) when I registered for the vip promotion. They told me Ireland doesn’t get the physical card only the virtual card. Never knew that!!  And they gave me 100 points for the inconvenience! Free €5 for just asking!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Ask a  few more Qs and maybe blag a few more points, usually they're more expensive and when they publish mega sales there's "out of stock"  like argos, although you could be my way of increasing brick levels without my Wife finding out!!!

Offline Merlin

• County: Dublin
Next time you are in the uk (or anywhere else with lego stores) get a card in store, then contact customer services and ask them to merge your old account and points to your new one with the card.

Offline Eamonnbilly

• County: Donegal
Good to know, heading to Vienna next month and I’ll take a trip to the lego store. Thanks

Offline Royalridge

• Grant
  • County: Dublin
Yeah, I was also told the physical cards were only available in countries with a Lego Store.... so just have to persuade them to open a Lego Store in Dub! :)
Currently typing on a Lego keyboard (honestly, I am!)

Offline DaveNoCheese

• County: Limerick
Hi,
I emailed lego asking why I never received a physical vip card from last them year (forgot all about the card) when I registered for the vip promotion. They told me Ireland doesn’t get the physical card only the virtual card. Never knew that!!  And they gave me 100 points for the inconvenience! Free €5 for just asking!

Yea I found that a bit disappointing alright that we couldn't get a physical card here. I was lucky enough though to purchase the UCS MF and get the black VIP card :)

lego