Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 50705 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
There's a Star Wars competition on brickset ,3 easy Qs  and gets  your brain working-pub quiz for lego fans and it's a lucky draw for nice SW  prizes

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Any biker or creator fans seen the H.D. fatboy bike ,release August, at a ton im  out but it would be highly desirable

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
Any biker or creator fans seen the H.D. fatboy bike ,release August, at a ton im  out but it would be highly desirable
Looks pretty cool alright.  Did you see it’s big brother? https://youtu.be/Es6ovb7cTx4

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
I can't unsee  that ,making me really want the creator fatboy, on holiday now and planning a big one for next year so it'll be tough on purchases, but a LEGOLAND in U.S. might get visited

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Space trivia lego quiz on brickset ,did poorly but the correct answers provide great info

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Don't wanna mention the c word but images of the 4 advent calendars are out, S.W. Looks the best but Harry Potter fans get a nice deal ,city built a vehicle by not using wheels but technic cogs  , won't comment on friend one

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Don't wanna mention the c word but images of the 4 advent calendars are out, S.W. Looks the best but Harry Potter fans get a nice deal ,city built a vehicle by not using wheels but technic cogs  , won't comment on friend one

Might need to take a good look at the HP one this year.  Normally get the City one but Harry Potter is popular in our house.

Offline Samsonite

• County: Dublin
CHRISTMAS. Wow that's earlier. Any idea when theyre in the shops?

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
I think they are available from the start of September.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
They're never value for money unless you get them at 20euro, but it's a great novelty and addictive ,especially for S.W. santaised fig, the city one has a Santa so you can put one with all the batmen  from the lego batma n movie

Offline Brick Man

• County: Dublin
New neighbour moved in today

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
See if it glows in the dark like the mining ones, i can't see where it's stud is

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Just reading a forum about Lego Inside Tour  and wondering if anyone here has been, it's pretty expensive but respondants seem to think it's worth it, I'd love to go but it'll be a lotto holiday 

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Advent calendars are in smyths  don't know price ,need to get trick or treat sweet season over first before unwanted gift sweet season starts

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Lego masters is going again ,not sure if it's U.S. based though , but it'll be great watching the kids getting knocked out by adults.I think I'd love to be on it but maybe not a great builder, I need the instructions while listening to everything is awesome ,drinking overpriced coffee

lego