Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 69052 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Dumped 41015 ,box was wet and bags 1 & 2 were opened. Only missing 3 figs and 2 dolphins (cue Ace Ventura), its a nice build , a lot of imagination required as no stairs to upperdeck , steering wheel obstructed by foot holder, sticker\sign depicting lifevests but none in set!  I'm being adult picky but its a great ,imposing set for play ! Aaaaand if anyone wants to purchase it She's for sail ...I mean SALE!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Huge volumes of dumped lego , -Ducati pignale ,Yoda child, technic 9392  quad bike, gingerbread house , haunted mansion and harps of ninjago and chima. Some figs but operated on by Kids so lots of arms and heads.some other brand star wars stuff. Figs from star wars advent calendar(Christmas Vader)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Dismantling badly made technic revealed stressed bits and incorrectly assembled parts. As with all dumped reclamation ,missing parts so a few recolours but it's done 9392-the stickers fared better though

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
2 Ziploc bags left for me , one was minecraft and a Harry potter advent calendar (minus snape ,Harry and voldemort) and one with lego movie cop car (70808 bike chase). As per usual missing bits but not too many, it's ugly for now but I will prevail

lego