Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 56942 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
An unopened 31125 ,3in 1 -owl ,squirrel or fawn set chucked in a bin ,my GUY has my back on the lego front, and I reciprocate with dvds or electronic stuff

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
75105 falcon commenced ,bag one complete (only missing a 6x6 light grey plate), I know the cockpit piece is missing - might be first cabriolet  falcon- pull down mask and place over your mouth , I'm using brickinstructions.com, the build so far was easy to distinguish colour pieces

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Missing some bits and recolour of others, progressing slowly. Found some other brick types that may have been used

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
More miss colour and having to check if it's actual lego! Progressingnicely but tools will be down for a few days to catch up on life

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Notalego brick ,some have writing on the studs -4 letters too- even if they're the part type I need,  there's something off about them. I've the same attitude to trucks , there's only 2 types of truck , Scania and notascania.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A nice throne room piece for whenever I do my castle extension

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A disturbance in the force....... I retrieved a train set -not lego or brick type either- and set it up to see if it worked and I AM HOOKED! It makes the chuff chuff sound via the coal carriage, I hope it makes a loop of a tree in a few months . I'd prefer to sell it to restore the balance but twisting the control was addictive. slightly noisy too but the train rush...makes me want to get the Hogwarts Express even more and fire up the other train (white lego  passenger ) aswell

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
If the eyebrow of disapproval is raised at one expensive toy hobby you're on very dangerous ground flirting with a second one!

Can't wait to (eventually) have a loop of track set up for playing with Lego trains, make for great Christmas displays too.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Bits of lego and a ton of bionicle ( well 5-6 characters) ,super dirty but I cleaned the 10 lego bits

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Slight progress on falcon, the 2 forward projecting sections , angled plates in size and colour absent, some lego magic and it's moving on. I should organize storage but that eats brick fund so rummaging is my only hope

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Some white bricks ,a wheel  ,a 4x6 black plate and a fig with no hands, I did ask if there was more and skip filler said yes , but rummage revealed nothing.Her son was going to see what he had ..I did advise checking here

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Needing a wash ,here's the interesting parts ,a few other regular bricks

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
The inconsistency of smyths prices is more volatile than the New York stock market

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Bumper haul ,although it must have said Pedigree Chum as some bits were mangled worse than the machine! Or this kid developed a taste for plastic! There's 5 boxes small-medium but one has BOOST written on it .I've found the heavy electric but but don't know whats there.some Mario and minecraft(the poo of lego) a few figs -star wars and ninjago...dismembered mostly .lego is not a toy!!!!