Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 51895 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Rescued a disabled hi-viz robber ,a steering wheel and a 4by car roof

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Feb 18 has a build and take event in smyths uk ,so maybe We'll be getting it too

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Dived into the topic and it's a friends polybag 30633 -skate ramp.if it's on I'll hopefully go but excitement level is 0.

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Dived into the topic and it's a friends polybag 30633 -skate ramp.if it's on I'll hopefully go but excitement level is 0.

Got excited for a moment that we might see a return of the big skate ramp piece but of course that would never fit in a polybag! It does make for a great bridge arch though (example here).

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A tome for any Lego fan so what @#*# dumped it in a cardboard compactor? It's pristine considering what a compactor does! There's a small bit of mould on page edge near lego symbol but will easily clean. I've another find from my new mine - the hospital skip

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Hospital find -  no. 2 grey box is FULL  ,other empty and one bag with 4 pieces unopened and a small sticker sheet

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
The contents of no 2 box,and 18 wheels but more importantly rear wheels for tractors that are somewhat to an acceptable scale, random non lego guy -NTLB no toy left behind except for m@#abl#@kc obviously

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
8470 1st model missing one thin 3x beam(I've a spare one somewhere!) The stickers where applied by an  unobservant  builder

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
53588 mountain piece and an artic terrain part (game of thrones and all the John Snow lego I have) my castle will kick again maybe smaller than my desired size and with the aid of the 31120 castle

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Just saw HA 7790 on a rear bumper piece- the blue concrete truck- well this will get repurposing

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Based on no. plates, I'm attempting to remake those sets. Impossible when it's dumped and not all together but amalgamation of all found lego some can be remade. Frustrating looking for a specific part but seeing it in every other variation and colour but not it, then trying to source another part and finding the ones you've given up on

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A guy pulled a box from a skip and rang me with "it's  got kreo written on the box" I said it'll contain lego - only some of a black avenger 4x4, but the kre-o was optimus prime and Megatron , I'll make optimus and give it to my nephew to massacre

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
76030 avenger 4x4 minus roof top parts, the cro-o transformers was awful to handle and assemble. Optimus was missing an aerial , Megatron was missing alot. The bank was complete(scene part of the set) ,the mech heads were the only thing I liked and maybe the wheels were likeable. It'll be nephewed and it deserves to be!!!!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Another mini find -2 figs and 7 halves a blackhull boat(that really floats) and a good handful of various bricks. Hints of friends but no minidolls, I didn't get to see the tipped skip so don't know what treasures the machine swallowed

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
These look in decent nick John!