Author Topic: Art & Food  (Read 12081 times)

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
So this is what we made at the weekend.  Any building with more than one floor has to have a trap door :) I really like the kitchen though!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Wow there's lots going on there ,must have been a great weekend ,your builders must have great patience and how long do You intend keeping this structure?

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
There was lots of rain on Sunday 🌧 I always get given out to for breaking things up until there is a plan for something new.  Safe till then I suppose 😉

Offline wallyjarek

Nice grill.

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Apparently the steak I served in my last restaurant was too rare so I needed to update the kitchen!

Offline Noel

• County: Dublin
Apparently the steak I served in my last restaurant was too rare so I needed to update the kitchen!

It might be acceptable on the continent but not here.

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
Love the kitchen fans and pipework, those engine/exhaust parts actually look great for this purpose. Is that a cat or a rabbit? Well either way the Food safety Authority should be on their way.

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
@Noel Its been on the grill for hours and still blue :)
@David Its a mouse that came with a Friends set but don't tell the health inspector ....

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Wow there's lots going on there ,must have been a great weekend ,your builders must have great patience and how long do You intend keeping this structure?
Didn't last a week!  It was torn down and rebuilt with a bigger restaurant and living area at the weekend.  The art gallery and roof top garden were lost in the revamp ....

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
And this is the rebuilt version ... for another week anyway!

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
Excellent improvements Patrick and packed with detail. It sure is a popular restaurant. Interesting use for all those CMF plates.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Well if this is what You keep getting up to at the weekend ,nobody else will bother trying to win MOC of the week and the ultimate end of year prize.

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
@David.  The old one hadn't enough room hence the rebuild.  Love the orange CMF plates in the new minifig series.  I don't have enough regular plates so they get used a lot :)
@John  Hopefully the weather will improve and we can get outside again.  It's staying as is for a while anyway!

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Nice hinged walls Patrick. High playability score!

Would be better if your images were about half the size though to do them justice (I am finding their width difficult to view!)

Thanks.  Even small hands were finding the old one hard to play with!  I've replaced the pics and sized to 800px width so should view better.

Offline Noel

ooo couple of comments on this one.

Nothing bothers me more than seeing mobiles on the dinner table.

What happened the vermin in the kitchen?

Is that a four poster bed? Hard to tell for sure with the angle but I guess it is.

That shower and toilet look very well implemented! Shampoo included?