Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 62869 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Some of the liberated ,this lot have faired o.k. some bits got a right battering

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A box by my bike revealed pieces and manuals, -42095 tracked racer , city air ambulance and a speed champs konesseigg .some blue panels and tracks and a remote control ,sadly no motors and probably over 50% missing ...same or worse for ambo and supercar. BUT free lego is the best priced and the thrill (or horror)of sourcing the parts. New Year resolution will be not buying any more as there's such a backlog and a ton of cleaned /to be sorted lego . Best to get the possible purchases in before then maybe ....I'm coming Blanchardstown

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A few "cars " bits , this child did exactly what it says on the sign

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Nearly half ,some bits I'll have in all the other lots . I already have this one but a fleet for the long dreamed airport. 3 and a half figs nearly made it home-missing small bits too!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Some minecrap figs and mangled beyond belief, I'm sad for them but that's kids

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Two bionicle - one complete? the other half but also a snowbike 8272 ( I dismantled it in the dark but confident it's all there)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Another find but shawshank filthy! A few plane parts (needed for the missing of other plane finds) a half handful of bionicle ...but the treasure of a 4x2 golden (plastic though) brick.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A 6166 box and I'd say most of the pieces are there- old but nothing special , and also 60376 -unopened found too

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
The bounty continues with THE BOUNTY ,2 figs, 3 sails and very close to a complete ship. Needs a clean-up though. The technic snowmobile 8272 was all there and a nice build but rear track isn't smooth flowing. It's scale ideas off for the jeep wrangler to carry

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
8272 snowmobile (looking for a new home ....somewhere with snow?) and ridef

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A big rescue today but had to leave heaps , trolls boat and a jail 4x3 panel.a space ship canopy. Airport manuals so bits of airport but no plane! About 12 figs and 6 unopened bags (star wars grey so more bits for the falcon.... hopefully!)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A quick bath and here's a shot of some of the beloved

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
2litres of old dirty lego , figs may be salvageable but we'll played with and Sun damaged! Some castle bits and fire station( 3 x printed doors) but 2 pieces point to Fabuland -a window piece and a model T roof piece

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Due to car break in ,we're not going to Dublin and the damage caused has killed our Christmas budget and obviously any lego budget. I've got some Harry Potter stuff to build ,1st off will be Room of Requirement and an extension like the box art suggests

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Stickers on door surround detail were nasty - a printed piece for the rounded  ones at least! I'm adding a side hall as the movie room is huge and the box art suggests it too. There's room to add extra clutter with 2x2 bricks and 2x2 jumper tiles.I'll try to go higher but unlike the actual set with clear aerials for support. Needs a burning section too, maybe an incinerated slythetin body !

lego