Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 52130 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
As I picked out Lego and tossed Not Lego ,I was amazed at all the terrain  bricks and moulded wall pieces the A.N.other brand produced. These kids had mixed it up so lego carried out the other brand ,also found a road scene from the turbo racer era. The guy told me they had tons but have the big stuff to other relations and what I retrieved would've gone to charity but they wouldn't take due to covid- only good to come from that

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Strange, I've seen Lego in charity shops a few times over the last 2 years! Usually heavily mixed with non-Lego so not worth buying, sadly.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
At the right price and if it's not all playdohd ,it's nice to identify what set was there and maybe how much actually is

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Big green missing 5pieces ,bulldozer will be next ,helicopter transport will be a challenge as will yellow racecar

• Lug.ie Team
Such a shame they use big single green pieces for the tippers, I guess it keeps the price down (and less gets lost in the skip haha) but they'd be so much nicer made out of panels and bricks!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
I've got the orange city ones and as nice as it is to build them and be able to modify them I LOVE these as they tip smoothly and are super light

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
7685 built ,only missing a 3x8 slang plate and a yellow cab roof, looks nice but doesn't suit my needs and it's looking for a new home or building site

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A photo would be nice!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Lego masters Australia ,it's recorded so not sure how recent it was but it was Spectacular and I didn't catch the first few episodes . Paid to build that's the dream!!!

• Lug.ie Team
I watched one episode of the first season a couple of weeks ago and haven't had a chance to get back to it! As well as the great builds, I'm hoping for a bust-up between the obnoxious "I'm kind of a big deal in Lego in Australia" Kale and his downtrodden team mate!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
That was last season there's been a 2nd and it was way better, spoiler male dominated and NO ..No kids allowed

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A little find, it's rims are clear ,I'll scan for more at the skip as it's not emptied yet and a few days ago all I could rescue was a red door ,everything else was mangled

• Lug.ie Team
The staple of 90s police sets! I might lean towards 6-wide over 4-wide but these are the perfect motorbikes for me, the recent ones seem much too big.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
I like them as retro bikes but I love all iterations of new bikes and I haven't opened the stuntz ones yet

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Cleaning today , a recent haul ,this lot had Star Wars ,monster fighters , city emergency sets and ironmans Cliffside scene, I also found a wolverine minus his head and possibly a mech, loads of wheels so tractor fleet should expand ,maybe a 4U silage contractor outfit(in miniature!)