Author Topic: Small City Layout - still in work  (Read 6213 times)

Offline pete4pool

• County: Cork
City Build. Lighting isn't great, so looks a bit dark. Included are beach, park, baseball field, train station, fairground, petrol station, building site and woodlands area (kinda). Also the shelves I keep the Modular buildings. I don't have them in the city layout, as I don't have the table space and think they look better on a shelf. Maybe some day I will add them for a photo op. When the city is complete (will never happen).

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Great layout Peter and thanks for sharing. Really like the baseball field you have set-up, a neat idea.

Marz_girl

Great work Peter!

It looks like that city has a bit of everything... very surprised to see a baseball field.. quite unusual for Ireland (I think)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Awesome layout ,I'd say access is going to be a problem(you'll need an inner access hole),if you modify city set buildings to go 3-4storey the modulars could make a spectacular addition

Offline pete4pool

Thanks Guys. Not a big baseball fan, but had a few minifigs and though it be a cheap way to use a big space. I'd like to build a big blossom tree in the middle of the park, but I am not the best at MOC's. Yeah access to the train station side is near impossible now, but there is plenty work to be done on the near side. Have a few parts coming that will make the building site look more building site.
Thanks again for the comments. 

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Wexford
Nice!  Using those round eye tiles for decoration around the statue in the park is very clever!

Offline pete4pool

Thank you, I got alot of them in a pick a brick while in the US, didn't really think about what I was going to use them when I picked them up, used a small few here.

Offline Noel

• County: Dublin
Great layout Pete, it is a similar style to my own. You might want to ensure all those cobblestones are firmly rooted to the ground in the event of civil disturbances though. Interesting use of the eye part. Haven't seen that before.

lego