Author Topic: Alternative Ludo Board  (Read 6449 times)

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
So I picked up the Lego Ludo Board (40198) recently.  There's 30% off on Lego.com.  Really good fun even if the games can go on for hours!  Anyway, we had to leave the board in one location while living else where so decide to build our own version.  The list of character set was long deliberated on with Ninjago, Chima, Harry Potter and City folk all being left by the way side.  Eventually we settled on the Dark Knight, the Dark Side, Christmas and Easter.  I even included a place for the die … the Lego dial is a bit crap anyway!

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
I should note that I can't take credit for the Bat Computer.  That came from Lego Dimensions.

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Looks good! Much better choice of themes/minifigures than the original set if you ask me!

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Looks good! Much better choice of themes/minifigures than the original set if you ask me!

Thanks Tom.  Was tempted to do an all Star Wars one but went with the variety pack :)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
My Daughter hated the game as you needed a 6 to get out ,and the real bug was when you got sent back after being landed on. I'm sure She'd be impressed by this as am i, well done

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
My Daughter hated the game as you needed a 6 to get out ,and the real bug was when you got sent back after being landed on. I'm sure She'd be impressed by this as am i, well done
When my guys were smaller, we used to have a rule that if you didn't throw a six on your tenth go, you came out and had your go.  Now they are a little older and more vicious, that rule went out the window and they gang up on Daddy!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
My Daughter gets no quarter from me but She hasn't got a mean streak even though I'm trying to toughen Her up.biggest problem is if She's not winning no-ones playing

lego