Author Topic: Cork Lego Event  (Read 5184 times)

Offline DaveNoCheese

• County: Limerick
Hi Folks,

LimBrick City are planning an event in Cork early next year and would love to get an idea of how many Cork members are here and how many would be willing to display? We obviously want to give preference to Cork exhibitors before others.

Also, MOCs are preferred but if you have a collection of rare or awe inspiring sets, we'll consider these as well.

Date & location will be confirmed later next week.

Thanks,
Dave

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Wexford
Hi Dave, I’m not from Cork but my best friend lives there, so if you need I can exhibit some Mocs.

Offline DaveNoCheese

Hi Dave, I’m not from Cork but my best friend lives there, so if you need I can exhibit some Mocs.

That's great Lisa, we'd love to have you again :)

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
I don't live in Cork but I'm originally from Midleton... dates permitting I'd be happy to attend, but the dodgeball calendar is quite full in Jan/Feb!

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
Hi Dave,

My MOC's tend to get pulled apart shortly after creation!  I still have this on built if it is of any use https://www.lug.ie/forum/index.php?topic=776.00

Have you a rough idea of dates though as I coach kids hurling and camogie at weekends and may be tied up with matches.

Offline DaveNoCheese

Thanks for your interest Patrick, the date has been confirmed as 2nd February and is on in the Clayton Hotel, Lapps Quay.

We'd love to have your modular on display if you are free to exhibit. See below official poster, anyone can feel free to share same :)

Offline DaveNoCheese

So we have about 4 tables spare at the moment, Patrick / Tom, are ye available to exhibit? Anyone else local that would like to display, you are more than welcome :)

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Unfortunately not, I'm dodging in Belfast that weekend, sorry!

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
Sorry. I was away for a few days with no internet access. I’m away that weekend too. Sorry.

Offline DaveNoCheese

No problem gents

lego