Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 51982 times)

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Wexford
Collecting a skip today exposed me to 5978 ,found a base plate 1st , then a few minifigs, it's hard to pick out\save lego while crying!!! It's absolutely filthy but not damaged ,gold coins in chest clean and skeleton in coffin. There was also castle parts but not much -I'm post photos when it's clean -3 plastic bottles full!

John, you need to start an Instagram account (or at least a thread here) of your lego skip finds!!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
I'm disgusted and delighted with the find ,I do post when I find treasure (clean-up is hard), I don't get the chance to check these skis -it's only 2 so in reality ,i dread to think how much lego is being dumped every day

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A previous mega donation of a kid played-but clean and relatively minded, set 76005 daily bugle with instructions(7 missing pieces and 6 pages) ready for a new home

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
4191 and 79109  ...parts gathered, as usual bits missing and kid played minifigs  .I'm enjoying these builds but it's hard work .lone ranger set would do well as western theme in a layout

Offline Ben C

• County: Dublin
John, are you looking to sell on any of your rebuilt sets above? Let me know what you've got/ what's missing and a price in mind.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Daily bugle- 4 figs (1 head missing) computer screen and parker/spiderman tile missing and rope  25Euro .lone ranger bank and jail-no figs  8 cheat parts to complete  25  .....instructions for both (6 pages gone from spiderman set) .Hogwarts too  but a lot more missing parts and figs there's some city sets too but need to do a check

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Amazing looking set and again some pieces missing , loved the build experience, my knees need a holiday, and again this one needs a new home

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
76006, 76007, 60014 and 70915 built , 70915 missing alot(looks more like a garage set) 60014-coast guard  impressive as it's big. Marvel sets nice but not my preference .minifigs on all are poor

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Back searching to build 3 sets ,one is a marvel jet (partly built) ,it'll mess my piece gathering but I'll soldier on .as per usual missing parts but not heaps -I might strike gold with my Dunnes\Barman parts bag  but will have to wait till Saturday for next rummaging

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Coast guard boat looks good. Not sure why the hull sticks out though, maybe to stop it flipping over in the bath?

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
My Niece oooooed it before her brother so it'll be Her birthday present, wide hull put on due to lockdown! Finished 31012 creator house , missing 15 or so pieces  -nice big house and a 4wide  car? Sitting on table near Simpson's .there's a light brick and room lights up sweet. Attempting 79103 t

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
My Niece oooooed it before her brother so it'll be Her birthday present, wide hull put on due to lockdown! Finished 31012 creator house , missing 15 or so pieces  -nice big house and a 4wide  car? Sitting on table near Simpson's .there's a light brick and room lights up sweet. Attempting 79103 TMNT lair  already missing T.V screen

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
76032 jet ,about 40 pieces missing .the canopy being a major item ,and now looking for a new home. Sturdy built jet and super swooshability

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A photo for 76032 and  today's waste of a day 6863 and 2254(gift for my  nephew) and as usual , parts missing - 6863 hasn't too many

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
3 skips yielding more lego ,1st a friends box with unopened bags (a mall) - 1st and 2nd bags missing but 5 and a few loose parts .2nd was some minecraft and ninjago and a few other bits also unopened bags of m**a s**t blocks(pieces for a demolition video) .3rd bits from many themes, 2 SW minifigs and a motor- the guy told me his grandsons collection is valued at 34grand but judging by what I got and how much more was dumped I'd divide value by 5. The amount of Lego dumped every day nearly keeps me awake but it's just parents with no appreciation for the quality toy that has a fairly long useable life