Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 62445 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Top tower is the 2nd Hogwarts Gryffindor room I have (modded out moveable fire) the rest is The Rescued hoard

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A find already in what I later discovered was an Ikea box -lid has studs- with friends  ,one is 41344 Andreas shop - maybe 90% . A beach section , 2 figs in wet suits. There's a nice grey stone corner section - for a castle of the future

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
41315 -surfshop but it's missing all small bits

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
41334 only missing capes , dressing room, accessory stand and one fig. On top of the lid of the white box( it breaks down flat =ikea) 32 x44 lego logo studs.my new drainage box, as it's not watertight and has a bounty drying as my next build

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
13 more rescued and a shark , maybe 2 litres of lego ...2 chassis and a roof section and cockpit of a 4439 helicopter. There was transformer bricks too from m#%ablox (I love the Megatron headpiece) 2 starwars plates -minus the builds! The black fig was old space -so played with only red shop is left

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Firetruck with squeeze water hose ,artic 4rotor helicarrier and grain harvester with some of the truck. All missing heaps but I've already got bits of helicarrier and tons of fire stuff .really only excited for harvester and the anticipation of the technic one to be released. I'll make a grass auger as it's missing it's cane blade. Also missing shoot so that'll need a mod too. One and a bit figs made it -axe and grinder ready to rebuild, all came in a duplo box

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Yet another discarded lot but seriously played and fragmented! Two motorbike tops, 1 frame -no wheels. Friends bits too by the colour volume. There's bits of Rya too. Also a book plate -6x8.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Finding bits of a few sets that I already have so I have instructions. Harvester and truck (not seeing the trailer) , ice 4rotor helicopter, oil tanker (truck only) and a fire truck with water Jet -pump action (no instructions for this one. A few pieces more for mountain rescue helicopter

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Wexford
John it's unbelievable what you're finding!!  And crazy that people would throw out instead giving to someone else!

You really need an Instagram/TikTok where you can share all of these pics!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
I nearly want to not give up my source but I've too much ...there I said it! Today I found a piece for the shuttle trusted , I needed only one. I hoped to find a few others but 8other bits not related to the shuttle

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Slow week or too busy to get a peek at the dumped but today a big yellow storage head (and one city wheel inside) ,I need better storage as cardboard is falling apart(I use empty boxes sometimes)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
3 bags full! Yes sir , I won't be buying any lego this year . There was the silver birch bookshop and lighthouse (with lights) and about 30 unopened bags and a heap of loose lego. It's fairly clean but the backlog of lego to sort is mounting , may need to start my own bulkbrick shop!. Instructions for Nintendo game console , an angry birds set and the stunt plane from the 3 plane sideshow set

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
42036 ,only front end built ,seems to be complete and a blue ninjago dragon - bag 4 not even opened , missing some leg ends maybe

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A sketchers show box full - a batmobile but about 50% ,lots of plates and 3 figs -batman ,Spiderman and meaning ( big head on minifig body) .but best of all a yellow doorframe for the yellow city bus( I had a white frame )

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Less than 200 pieces missing , a lot of recolouring ,make up parts and no figs but still a kessel runner. I will bricklink the parts sometime!

lego