Author Topic: The Folding Food Court  (Read 7096 times)

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
In preparation for restaurants reopening next month I built a MOC of a food court.  Hope you like it.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
What are the guys on the roof pumping into the building ? The openability  makes it look way bigger than the square build, and well populated although employees should be smiling after the lockdown

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Haven't seen a moc open out quite like this before, very well done.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Just looking at the pieces from many themes I guess sets don't get left as those sets or are there sets with many fragments borrowed

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Just looking at the pieces from many themes I guess sets don't get left as those sets or are there sets with many fragments borrowed

No sets were harmed in the making of this production 😉 Sometimes I pick up random pieces on bricklink to add to an order

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Haven't seen a moc open out quite like this before, very well done.

Opening with 3 areas rather than 2 gave me more scope for different themes.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Lucky there's no fire office about with that locked front door, there's also a feel of the new Harry Potter foldable sets about it

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Lucky there's no fire office about with that locked front door, there's also a feel of the new Harry Potter foldable sets about it

The customer in the middle section upstairs looks as though he's stuck his head much too close to the flame-grill anyway!

Very nice build Patrick, love the fold-out-ability!

Offline legocardi

That's great. I love the Japanese restaurant and the pizza oven. And the two lads on the roof having their coffee!

So much to see. I like the way it opens so you can see all the minifig activity inside.

Great stuff.

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
The customer in the middle section upstairs looks as though he's stuck his head much too close to the flame-grill anyway!!
He was there to get a $10 coffee to go with his $1000 hair style 😉

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
So much to see. I like the way it opens so you can see all the minifig activity inside.

Playability is very important in my house! Now that the kids have it, it will never be the same again … 😂

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Wexford
I love this!!  I'd say it was fun to build (with all the different themes).  Perfect for playing with too!!

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
I love this!!  I'd say it was fun to build (with all the different themes).  Perfect for playing with too!!

It was fun to build.  I have it next to my computer now for when I'm bored on Teams meetings ... ;-)

lego