Author Topic: My LEGO Star Wars Collection  (Read 6019 times)

Offline littlebrix

• County: Armagh
Check out the latest speed build from my LEGO Star Wars collection. I've just unboxed and built the Y-Wing Microfighter from series 4. It's such a nice little build with a great minifig that I didn't have already. Click the link below or search for me on YouTube - Little Brix. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to watch. I really appreciate every view, like, comment and subscription.

https://youtu.be/fLsEOmTP7y4

Offline Samsonite

• County: Dublin
Wow these are awesome! Great editing work you have done. Good to see another Sw AFOL.

Offline littlebrix

Thanks man! Really appreciate the positive feedback. I love LEGO and I love video editing so YouTube was always going to happen for me. I've only been doing it a month and a half but things are going great already. Getting involved in the LEGO community has been great too. Especially this one. Usually everything is based in the US.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
There's another y-wing version with a whole story and build tips ,got in Aldi  , although I'm not a fan of the micros  i did get kylo ren and I'm giving these to my brother ,as I got some cheap, for birthday/Christmas -he hates them too!

Offline littlebrix

To be honest, I really didn't like the microfighters in the beginning. I was bought one for a gift and I changed my mind. Since then I have bought them all. They are good for getting the figs at a reasonably cheap price although not all the sets have a main character which isn't so good. The rebel pilots in the x-wing, y-wing, u-wing are great.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
That's why I got 1or2  ,brickheadz gets a NO vote from me too,  the ships could be modified to fill the gap but I'm still not bought on them, I did like the planet versions, I only have 2 .for video they are super -small quick build and easy pose in a total shot

Offline littlebrix

I really wish I'd bought the planet series when they were out. At the time I didn't like them just the same way I didn't like the early Microfighters. Brickheadz are definitely not on my list of things to buy although I do have one that was given to me as a gift.

Offline littlebrix

I have just released a new video of a set from my LEGO Star Wars Collection: Yoda's Hut (75298).

I'd really appreciate it if you guys would check it out and leave me a comment or hit like or subscribe to my channel or do all of those things...

Thanks in advance if you watch. Search for me on youtube (little brix) or click the link below:

https://youtu.be/X7Lb3mlLEUc

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Love the double build as watching a static main build wasn't great, I only want ahch-to  cos of irishness but 21 Euro would my limit -We just booked a holiday so spending has been curtailed

Offline littlebrix

I'm always looking ways to improve my videos so thanks John. I have one or two ideas for changing things up and maintaining interest from beginning to end so make sure you check me out some time soon to see how things change. I'm still learning!!

Anyway, I have a new video out from a mini-series I do call Pick 5 Minifigs. It's a totally different style to my set builds and only lasts about 2 mins. Check it out by clicking the link guys.

https://youtu.be/PA-zKBscmEg