Author Topic: Arcade Machine (based on 71235 Midway Arcade Defender)  (Read 8817 times)

Offline conor

• County: Wicklow
Playing around with Stud.io and did this modification of the arcade machine from the Dimensions Midway Arcade pack.

I made the controls a little too high for a minifig, so may stick a small platform in front of it, rather than reduce the height. Bought some of the printed pieces this week, so will make it for real now.

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Awesome little MOC. Huge improvement on the set version. Nice use of those new corner tiles. All round it looks much neater and more like the real thing. Good job!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
The quikimart simpsons  had 2 arcade games. Can't remember if they had joystick then again it was a 2nd hand rebuild with lots of bits missing

Offline conor

Offline Brick Man

Offline Studnik

• There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Great little creation. Did you get round to building it?

Offline conor

@Studnik

I did. Definitely needs some tweaks, particularly the height of the controls. I like the proportions of it, but it's one or two plates too high for a minifig. I'm going to re-adjust the bottom of it.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Wherever it's going build an indent into the floor, or get woodys legs or go all Lord Business, i think it's fine as it is though

Offline conor

I do my best to “go all Lord Business” on most things in life.