Author Topic: Disney Minifigures Series 2  (Read 10843 times)

Offline Hench-Wench

Hi! Does anyone know why Lego have started putting the mini-figure parts into a plastic bag inside the blind-bag? I noticed this the first time with the Wizard of Oz characters in the Lego Movie 2 bags but there seems to be many more this series...

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Unikitty had inside bags and maybe there's an environmental aspect or an attempt to frustrate bag feelers ,-you can still feel out what's inside

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Perhaps they are made elsewhere and shipped to another location for packaging. I know this might sound strange but strange things do go on. I think CMFs are made in China. It is possible that there's more than one factory involved. In any case LEGO could do quite a lot to reduce packaging waste, hopefully something they will do.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Recycling a post - my Daughter got a Looney tunes Taz, She was hoping to get a coyote,daffy or sylvester, I won't tell Her about feeling out figs and at this price I won't encourage more buying. They do look great and Taz has an extra plate to give him a twirling ability.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Series 23 out 1st september, it's a seasonal theme ,there's only 12 and at 4euro each I'm likely to st a full set .The turkey and wolf are out of sync for us but the Americans will be lovin' it

lego