Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 51852 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
The camper can wheels didn't match ,the OCD me spotted this

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Anyone watching the soccer, the actors got through ....just. The ref was the bane of the Dutch giving any touch of messy.Hope he's not officiating anymore matches

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Bigbrickcitysurvey.com has a survey to take part in and has 100usd for some lucky participant.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A double rescue, I spotted a yellow wheel and retrieved 4 and the loader bucket and a duplo vehicle , 2nd was a bag buried a while and also contained city  square 60292 instructions (wet ,dirty and unsalvagable) ,the pieces are what's left of an obvious kidclear bomb. And not one 1x3 black roof brick. A brick separator could have been the detonator as kids don't seem to grasp the concept of not using this device but resorting to tooth disassembly

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
60139 set is the partial truck unit

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Happy New Year Everybody, I'm in dry mode a year so I'll be cracking 23 with a new box opening, although I'll also be washing another batch of bricks from the last haul! There was an anglia from weasleys shack and it's super faded -looks green on outside but covered bricks are the friends blue. It's a way nicer car than privet drives version and the colour now looks like an anglia a neighbour had

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
I didn't do much delving into the stuntz 2nd wave but March sees a bigrig that might make me overlook the bin truck.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
I've taken a closer look at the stuntz bigrig and it's 8 wide so may not get a vote bar it hits 35euro

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Small rescue and a brickseperator found on second glance. Then 2 duplo pillars and 3 small pieces on the floor before the machine had its dinner! A few days ago I had a hospital skip and got 3 handfuls. Risking needlestick injury for the love of lego.a web and a wider and 3-4 plant bits ,felt like a castle type range of bricks

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Got some more bricks into water , I was looking for bits to add to the bus and the shack, there's nearly enough to keep me busy at this rate for 2 years, sorry lego group, but you did make a pretty durable product. There was a heavy block ,6x2x3 ,it's the ballast for high rise crane, loadsa yellow so I'd say it's all there ,and wings for big airplane(wing is mildly distorted) so I'll be crane ,plane  shuttleing  as my foreseeable projects. I did also get a boost for my lego fund to 90euro - bigger sets on my radar(at great discounts)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Hospital haul, a grey web,and a castle corner and a landing gear that is unassemblable

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Relaxing with ALL the lego animations on skyanimation channel. If I'd saved them some of the builds -vehicles , robots and bombs look like nice creations. The scenery looks impressive too

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Passing the basin and giving the pieces a quick tumble ,I found this brick- it winds up then the button releases it to rewind- it's from a big coastguard helicopter, probably the winch.hope it's bath hasn't affected its longevity

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A photo would be nice, it has a nice feel to wind up. And a super whizz noise and pretty fast rewind

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Cool piece, I've never come across it before!

lego