Author Topic: Harry Potter Train Mod  (Read 5925 times)

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
So one of the kids got the Harry Potter Hogwarts Express for Christmas and I thought I'd take the power functions out of the Holiday Train and add it easily to the HP train.  No such luck.  After reading up on some peoples mods with the tender and engine, I thought it would be much easier to add another carriage!  Red and black to keep with the colour scheme, I added some lights, made sure the IR was showing and added a little button to turn the battery box on and off.  Kids are happy anyway :-)

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
You should keep your caboose in the rear, trains seem difficult to mate when modded  ,probably easy to improve on this by getting another one

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
... You should keep your caboose in the rear...

Thanks Sheldon :-) Caboose moved to the end now. I wasn’t sure about the driving wheels at the end as the engine is quite light but it works fine.

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Is the protruding wiring due to lack of space or are those wires going somewhere?

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Is the protruding wiring due to lack of space or are those wires going somewhere?

A combination of lack of space and indecision! Might light up the passenger compartment yet.

lego