Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 51879 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Excited to find a tyre and rim.......disappointed to see rim was mangled.it's a huge tyre(same size as buggy I nearly fully built) but it doesn't have lego written in tyre side and I can't find it in the rim.so not disappointed in the end

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
The tractor 60287 currently found has 4rims but only 1rear tyre so a 4x4 mod with the older ugly big tyres is in motion. Also where does this fit in scale "far away" or a new city of the game tiny figs

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Only missing 1 engine block piece and 1 driveshaft end link. I've still only one recolour of a 9x technic bar. Also got given a marvel fig in the taped box....... Missing the head of pure white guy ( asking for a replacement but none in stock)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Here's the start of a ModRod ,the front engine grille is all that'll resemble a hot rod, as it's getting Big Rig treatment

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Another truckoff perhaps ..old wheels ,cab roof and wheelarch plate. Tipper version but with these old parts and 4wideness the rig feels 80's. A "I 💛 HLC" cup dumped too!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A 4/2 wide recovery truck ,4 on chassis 2on cab

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Today's 3litre haul was green city cargo plane /airport ,coastguard prop water plane and a technic chinook(small and blue -looks like they gave up as no stickers applied). It's clean but I didn't pick it so lost a lot of parts, one  being the big wings but I do have a spare

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A wash n dry ,it's all clean but peace of mind! I had bits of this set from previous finds so I can add to the cargo

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Book 1,2and 3 for 60022 -hope most of it is there, book 1 for 60015 -boat but fishing rods , 1 fig and no hull or majority of parts , book 1and 2 for 60019 plane and service car full sticker sheet but I'm seeing most parts in my other finds, the tool bench is there though! The plane so far, need to tap the mine of parts in the wash!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
42020 technic chinook.I'm not putting on the stickers ,4 pieces eluding me -front landing gear and cockpit cross beam. They're in the wash hopefully!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Chinook gear found, rear twisting point modified shorter due to missing bar.plans complete minus wing section but I have a spare ,just to re-find it

Offline hre1d

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Antrim
Some great hauls John! Liking that Cargo plane!

How did you get on with the Bookshop and Police Station?

I do love a good haul myself, I haven't come across one in a while now. Last one was a cracking haul, see image of all the instruction booklets with it. It all came in at 80l container, all broken down, and a considerable amount of time was spent sorting. 

The jewel in there for me was the 21108 Ecto 1, sadly Venkman and Stantz were missing, which I still haven't built.

Some nice surprises (not in the image) including a Princess Leia 20th Anniversary Edition.   

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
To remake all those sets you'll need to hand in your notice or hmmmm work from home ....off screen! I hope Scooby headless horseman is there!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Series 25 barbarian -taped close but everything inside, a potions mistake (some bits missing) and a small creator box (most parts in it). Stickers for the mirrors there too so I'm planning to make it fully round sinks like the movie and a 2nd toilet stall

lego