Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 51932 times)

Offline Alan

• County: Meath
Lucky day today in the charity shop. Haven't gone through it properly yet but looking at it briefly, it seems to be mostly in good condition. A few HP and SW stragglers but mostly City. Not bad for 50 euro.
Instagram: @lugbricks

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Win win ,better than just dumping it, although I'll be regretting that comment

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Grabbed before smashed, the machine is merciless but I rescued these 12 pieces before certain death.The health counter is nice and the bigfork piece I thought was A.N.other brand due to its colour(I'm not a racist father) ,my bionicle pile is slightly increasing ( maybe I should say graveyard ,due to incompleteness of finds)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
76219 ,box battered so I guess that's why it went even opened, I class these in the brickhead category- something wouldn't buy!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
2 boat hulls ,1 black ,1 green and well played with -scuff marks underneath . A white bicycle frame and 5-6 bricks. There was a carrera track dumped too. I'm getting to the point where I may have to turn a blind eye to these treasures......nah not happening!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Boy did those boats get played with! These ships saw active duty.today was wash your Shuttle day too.hope to get started before May end. Minifig pilot was still in the ship.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Bag 7 of the Adidas shoe(it's a spare bag of sorts- but not one I'd throw away) 3 instruction manuals -the few others I saw were water damaged, and a few more pieces (a car and minifig -a creator house set)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
10874 ....nothing to get proper exited for as it's a Duplo train ,it's a Great set and has some battery operated functions  . The box and instructions were very damp so box is axed but manual is saved

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Found by a non-lego guy, but put it into a box (half box ) of 6090 ,a small shopping bag full. It's been WELL played but not abused

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Unbutchering the figs, what's the fascination with putting arms and hands on wrong looking figs? Better not unplug yet, I dice with drains when cleaning!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Needs to win a few tournaments to buy a saddle!

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Needs to win a few tournaments to buy a saddle!

Great find, saddle or no saddle!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
75937 minus the dinosaur, and 2 dunnes stores bags full , about 60 figs from Star Wars , City ,Harry Potter and Marvel. I had a photo taken but I timed out

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
7686 -motorbike ,60% of truck , 40% trailer and only the camera from chopper and 2 figs, also dumped was a Mario set and a pile of sh#@@y bricks.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A 1.5 litre bottle (for cleaning ) full ,green parts which is the double tipper truck - maybe 15% but a green roof part for the other one and maybe the ability to create a tripple trailer with a brick built body. The grim reality of this haul is Shawshanks Andy Duphrane crawl through crap , it's going to need 2washes with detergent!

lego