Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 56976 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Small handful rescue and a duplo elephant(compares as an adult in minifig land), nothing Wow but a radioactive fish

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
41106 ...ok it's friends but free is not a barrier for me. Also a golden jay from ninjago, dumped even the box was decent enough. They started building and have up.not complaining but lucky me

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Missing 4 pieces but box was badly cellotaped ( a clear bottle ,a 1x1 black brick with technic pinhole, a 1x2 technic hinge plate -for the 1x brick ,and a golden toilet seat cover) she's ready for the festival season but also looking for a new home! It's a solid vehicle and a beautiful build, technical and a great play feature in its own. I might try a black version for my inner rocker! The pieces missing were easy find in allllll the other found lots!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Got a start on 7905 high rise crane.all the lots of rescue lego have been assisting, it's a big job as I don't have anything sorted-  jumbled up mess!  Full kid mode and frustrating but fun

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Crane all present and a great build -kids would need help as bits were intricate or required a controlled force ,but it's BIG and looking for a new home too. My Wife's angry face got more so with every advance up and out! Worth it though......

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Wow it looks like a monster, fair bit of Technic in it too for a city set!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A nice bag - free lego but a little dirty-  nearly 70% complete 4842 HP great hall , 7 figs but all made wrong. I've already got a hall and smaller tower but this will give me a hall extension maybe a 2nd small tower and hopefully the medium bit , I have instructions for hall and tower but brickinstructions .com will give me that. Loads of the tiny zombies too ...possible game.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
My pot of 500 euro is all but gone due to 2 car theft attempts, 2 broken windows will see the insurance go heavenly, but I've been advised to get the car (an aqua by Toyota- easiest car to rob!) alarmed

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Some figs and what I call the precious bits and a car upper chassis single piece

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Only grey and fawn bricks left to wash n dry, hall extension and height for the towers - a huffle puff and raven claw rooms and extra library space. As a Brickset user ,the site is shutting down the forum on 4th Nov. Price and lack of traffic to links that potentially earned revenue - eBay and Amazon. For the secret Santa a new platform is being sought but not by Huw from Brickset!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
5 litres of lego and about 2 of sh@# bricks ,parts of sets -stickers with no's - stunt plane ,artic helicopter ,a space rover ,sky cops . A few castle bricks , in all a frustrated parents final warning for not clearing up.

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Could have been a wife's final warning about accumulating so much Lego :D

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
That warning was 8 totes ago (16 parsecs)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Canabalised a knight bus to complete one -only a grey hairpiece and a 1x4 purple brick for total. I was musing a double axle but canabalised bus has about enough for a car of that era! Also found a stickered part that is the airtaxi 3222. The limo and jet are more impressive but I'll try find the nose and tail and see .Also finished the wash of the hogwash 4842. And the vacant basin is home to Hopefully a falcon .....millennium style!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A few more handfuls -what gets stuck after tipping(not my loads), my plan for a tiny batch is see what I can build from limited pieces- 30 but two are a 4x1 brick and a 3x3 corner plate the rest are 1x2 or smaller

lego