Author Topic: WWII defences overrun  (Read 7017 times)

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
A little scene of a defensive line being overrun by Wehrmacht troops.

Offline Spudh

• County: Kerry
Great MOC David, love your solution for the tank tracks.

I built lots of tanks as a kid but never came up with those satellite dishes as idlers. Works really well at that scale.

I used to have the really old technic tracks with studs on them and built a pretty cool Tiger but it never scaled right for minifgures.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
I'd aim for the front and rear track mounts if I was a member of the rebel scum- given that I reassembeled it 2-3 times.  ,nice build and great terrain and defensive wire

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
This tank is actually more or less someone else's work so I won't take any credit for it. After a few years of building tanks that just didn't look like what I wanted (ie tanks) I Googled around and found some neat designs others had made. I often do this, ie steal good things I see others do. This tank is based on a real tank (maybe Panzer IV, I just Googled) but I can't recall what exactly (the tank I have had made for quite some time now). I made my own additions and some slights changes but they were minor stuff. The landscaping is my own however :D

I'd aim for the front and rear track mounts if I was a member of the rebel scum- given that I reassembeled it 2-3 times.  ,nice build and great terrain and defensive wire

As John mentions, he broke it a lot during our Dublin meet-up. The tank is super fragile so it has close to zero playability! TLC designers would love it!