Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 52016 times)

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Finished ice cream machine as that's what was originally made ,after dirt removal and rebuilt ,it's slightly delicate and some parts for can are missing. There was a 70755 ninjago offloaded from a previous find ,missing 8 pieces -one technic part to mount front wheel so it's more reliant than reliable for now! Love the suspension for the rear

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Cleaning process continues -hulkbuster ,mandarins motor and star wars battle pack now assembled, and now it's the  lego movie castle scenes turn, it'll be incorporated into the castle/museum I'm planning as a big build

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Two more parts rescue getting cleaned too, some parts of newish enough sets. After I tipped I had hoped to find more parts but the machine mangled the lot so I'm hoping it was just a clean-up dumping and not a whole set clearout! I've asked the guys at the site to take out lego if the see it but the "sure I will" didn't sound like I wanted it to!

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Watching "lego DC family matters" and the limos are 8 wide ,bags of room and definitely looks better than the 4wide from the private jet set. No room for the high jinx  as an 8wide would provide! Mmm... limo throw down time?

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Another handful rescued from the dumps. Hidden Side ghostly green and bits of ninjago and minecraft tab pieces , lucky me but how much could I have saved - I feel like a rescuer in a disaster zone. I have to stop thinking of how much gets dumped as it's potential house filling that my Wife doesn't want

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
2022 sets on view at brickset, a 4wide train and a mobile crane ,loadsa lovely sets , time for a bank job

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Christmas ..a time for giving and getting or in my case getting rid of hoard and probably giving up more space to newly arrived hoard. My brother is benefiting a 501st walker and my nephew a hulkbuster,- no instructions for both, and Arkham asylum is sold to nephew for 50. The building experience alone is worth that

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Cleaning a handful of discarded bits, 50ish pieces nothing special and scratched badly so majority headed for broken pieces pile. If the minifig torso could talk although with  crush damage I'd expect screaming!

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Another find - old pirate stuff , serious tears as I scrambled to pick out as much as I could before the machine mangled the lot. A few minifigs, a  pirates/imperial flag(no lugs) ,an old style crocodile, a red row boat, and a 3 litre bottle full of bricks. That was the 3rd skip from a house clearout. I can't go on as it actually is painful to think what was dumped!

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Washing and drying my recent rescue, old crocodile , red row boat and a blue car jack, it's in set 1497 rally car service ,don't know if it'll lift 6wides

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
I had that car jack, but in set 6539. A childhood favourite!

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
In today's find 7998,7685 and 7686 ,looks like most of them are there and the minifigs below ...so far ,although about 2 litres volume to look at yet

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Also this Jamie Lannister lookalike, it's lego as it's logo is on his hip

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
The bike is 8513 robodust , looks A.N.other brand but it's lego. Not impressed but chrome pointers out front

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Also this Jamie Lannister lookalike, it's lego as it's logo is on his hip

Jack Stone abomination. Lego's lowest point? I came across these figure before