Author Topic: How do you display  (Read 3336 times)

Offline ph3n0m

Just got me thinking...what do you use to display your Lego  - any spare space going or did you go and buy specific storage cases

The reason I ask, is that I fall in the first category, which is any spare space, which also means building and dismantling sets (dont ask me how it felt doing that to the Death Star and Ghostbusters Firehouse) - so am in the market for good ideas/display case recommendations

Offline Aidan

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
Oh no not the death star. One set I don't own I really want. I bought a tv stand in ikea that about 5 feet wide and tall and tv goes in middle and has top to it and have the joker mansion for lego movie two, helecarrier from avengers and hogwarts castle all on it. Was great buy to give me space for them because they each take up huge amount of space so to get them all in the one place was a blessing.

I also did ikea shelving high up in room for pop vinyls and millennium falcon the smaller one.

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
I don't have that space so I put an 8 by 4 sheet of plywood in the attic between the joists for the sets that are built!

Offline ph3n0m

Thanks to you both...seems I now have to clear out an attic, build an extension...or just buy a bigger house :)

I could try and build one, but meh, that just means the lego sets remain un-built

lego