Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 52017 times)

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Here's a picture of the motor that I found .....oh the horror of knowing there was more but couldn't save them!!!!

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Never seen one of those before! Has a kind of Dacta look to it, like it's transparent for educational purposes...

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
47154 p/n -9 v motor 2002year, also a spoiler and a few nice other bits

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
I haven’t bought a LEGO set in ages and torn between two. Elf club house 10275 and Harry Potter Clock Tower 75948. Any thoughts?

• Lug.ie Team
I really like the look of the club house, parts look usefull too, I'm a big fan of dark tan and sand green bricks. Plus you can use those elves and reindeer in future Christmas displays even if you don't have the set on show!

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Elf clubbing we will go!!! H.P. stuff comes round every so often but the Christmas ones change every year

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Well Patrick did you get the Harry Potter club house ?

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Still procrastinating! I have the great hall and whomping willow sets which connect to the clock tower ... but I really like the club house! Waiting for lego.com to throw in Christmas freebies 😉

• Lug.ie Team
In lieu of an actual holiday I was looking through last year's holiday photos. I'd completely forgotten about this display in the U.S. Supreme Court, celebrating the first 4 women to serve as Supreme Court Judges:

Left to right, I think (only one I'm completely sure of is the late RBG):
Justice Sonia Sotomayor, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, Justice Elena Kagan

If I find any more Lego photos from around the world I'll post them! Somewhere I've got to try and dig out a photo of a huge Kyoto train station model in Kyoto station...

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Are these photos You've taken from those places. If you make a minifig Tom ,you could take the photo of minifig with monument or whatever in the background

• Lug.ie Team
Yeah, that's a good idea John, hopefully I still remember to do that by the time the world re-opens for holiday travel!

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Still procrastinating! I have the great hall and whomping willow sets which connect to the clock tower ... but I really like the club house! Waiting for lego.com to throw in Christmas freebies 😉

Procrastinated too long!  Elf House is out of stuck and the Clock Tower is no longer on special so it would gall me to spend 15 Euros more.  Hopefully will be back on special after Christmas.  I bought myself the HP advent calendar as a consolation though ;)

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Is there a miniature of clock tower in the advent calendar , I'm hoping Tesco or artnhobby drop the price of whatever stock they've left

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Wexford
In lieu of an actual holiday I was looking through last year's holiday photos. I'd completely forgotten about this display in the U.S. Supreme Court, celebrating the first 4 women to serve as Supreme Court Judges:

Left to right, I think (only one I'm completely sure of is the late RBG):
Justice Sonia Sotomayor, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, Justice Elena Kagan

If I find any more Lego photos from around the world I'll post them! Somewhere I've got to try and dig out a photo of a huge Kyoto train station model in Kyoto station...

I love this!  (I would also love to believe that you choose holiday locations based on the LEGO that can be seen there!!)  Before kids, (and unfortunately for me), our holiday locations were always based around what football stadiums we could visit....................

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
And then you built those stadia......win win