Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 57007 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Permission to re-commence bookshop.Missing 2black sausages and 2 2x1 holders for them, a 4x2 flat brown tile  and 1 1x1 nougat tile... All got around nicely?

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
The tree is missing some bits but the 2nd floor has hit a nougat drought, maybe a re-colour is in order.3rd section may be iffy too. I'll guess the 2nd building will be as incomplete. I've found police station pieces too

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
10278 is the police station ,that seems more complete so possibly will be next build

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Can't believe people throw out modulars!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Rescued scarecrow from wizard of oz -minus his hat and 5 other pieces . Today a small creator set (box mildly damaged) rescued from a charity shop bin.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
41688 magic circus carriage put into a lunchbox so hopefully it's nearly complete

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
43196 beauty and the beast castle ,unlike the carriage missing a lot of pieces the castle is fairly complete (burgundy nexo shields absent)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
3biscuit boxes and one of duplo and one of other blocks. Only problem was I tipped a skip that had paint and it splashed it.it's washable and some is recent but also badly played with! There's a cactus guy torso that looks like it was shot peened

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Found a few more circus carriage pieces ,still a few to go-ahead friends colours of purple ,pink and teal - I'm sure they'll surface. Also wired into Beauty and the beast castle .2 oddly shaped 2x1 with an extension and technic hole missing. It doesn't feel solidly built and could easily see why a child playing would make it fall apart.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Going through the 3box haul-2nd box in ,I've got a lot of parts for the recent tractor(2 of which I have), missing bits or at least I haven't yet found. I'll be modifying it like the other 2 as the instruction version is proportionally hideous(in my opinion), also way too big but these are the only tractors I have so the fleet looks consistent!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Kid 1.. Lego 0.. Spidey senses saved him.I made 1 complete and the body parts on the left are saveable, the body count on the right is a travesty! Their arms could be salvagable. Today was build plane day..60103 jet ,some of the tapered parts might still be found .Also photo of the beauty & the beast castle

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Permission for "fly by" ...denied ....12 pieces needed to complete

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
The aircraft so far , I also have a pilot's helmet and bits of the hangar and the bi-plane , this would be the 2nd of this set I've saved , the 1st one have me 3planes and little fuel cart and some hangar bits .I also had the instructions from that lot

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
1 and a bit litres but it's destroyed and has s#@tty bricks too! The machine was at it as I drove into the shed! It's dirty and even though I see some potential bits ,I should have let this one die. I did leave some as the machine operator is on camera and idle machines attract the wrong attention. It's in an old plastic lego Basic box!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Stickered parts for Mack from cars movie, eyes ,mouth and engine sides, in the dark I couldn't see any more bits!