Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 56820 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
75119 batmobile a few bits missing but I have a huge source although some are just too uncommon ,only 40% there so challenge accepted

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Still searching for bits, the grey pillar 2x2 serated round bricks may be elusive ....for now. It was remade but not with the original parts , instruction misplacement may have led to the wrong reconstruction or it was a cheapo bricklink of a build

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Missing 2 wings and 2 6x2x1 arch bricks and a 4x4 roof piece. The sides are a project too and may be a creative mod. Nice model though and I did need a batmobile???!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
42037 - minus a few correct pieces. I found a 2nd engine block  but a crankshaft end piece to give alignment still AWOL. One rear driveshaft end also gone so diff doesn't work right!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
70652 jays Dragon ,only bag 4 was unopened so 1 fig is present. Anvil is missing gold armour.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Whilst readying another few pieces for a wash these not lego pieces were outed! The figs are like evil babies ! The lego smalls don't have poseable arms so these have that over them! The 2 pieces are seperatable and the texture on the grey is soft bristles. Assembled they make microscale boat hulls

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Are the soft bristles like velcro or something?

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Rubbery ,I found the grey bits before singularly but these were assembled in the black bits

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Planning permission denied -as always!. But work has begun on 10270 modular bookshop. I'm using one plate so it splitting. Also using plates to beef up the floppy baseplate ,if say it's fairly complete bar the figs

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
10278 police  station  too but not sure it's all there

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Waiting for bits to dry for bookshop , so wired into 70618 desting bounty.  Currently missing 10 bits , I may strike it lucky in the other bits from the lot it came in.I picked what I thought were bits that looked like it. Nearly at deck level , it's crammed in the hold area so I wouldn't be impressed with it as a play thing.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Hit a major snag with a boat prow section missing. I did find a black section lately so that may have to suffice .I had to improvise on a few bits, -instead of 2 1x4 Brown bricks I used a 2x4, instead of a 1x3 dark grey plate I uesd a 2x3. Missing a 2x3 darkgrey slope I'll use 1x2 & 2x2 (if I can find another 1x2.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Another 3litres saved ,half is clean .mostly friends stuff -a carriage and some palace bits. There was a batman workbook with Robin fig - book is sopping set so for for compost but fig in a plastic holder...thank you.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Space was the final frontier , well I've given the a stay of exocution. Vespa needs handle bar. The Ailsa (frozen queen) is a fake

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Like batman ,I forgot Robin! He can drive the nearly complete batmobile?

lego