Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4823 times)

Offline Legolandbuzz

• County: Dublin
Hi!! First time to post here been a Lego fan for about 30 years and have been adding to my town non stop ever since. This is a shot from my Lego Christmas display (A little out of season I know but it's so cold out there this morning 🥶😂😂) If there's any other Lego fans from Dublin it'd be great to chat🙂

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
Looks great.  I've booked the space on the sideboard for my display next year as it was far to cramped this year!

Offline Legolandbuzz

Sounds good!! Evety year mine seems to need more space😂Do you have a big collection?

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
A train type terrain set-up could increase volume of display area but like everyone else growth will catch you again, my Christmas display is the advent calendar .a purge of parts and non christmassy figs stunts the growth slightly. We are due a meet up so hopefully you can make it.

Offline Legolandbuzz

Oh thanks John, you're right changing the Terrain around definitely gives you some valuable extra inches. Is the next meet in Dublin?

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Wexford
Welcome Legolandbuzz!!!  That's a great display!  It looks like you have all of the Christmas sets?

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Hasn't been called yet but it's way overdue

Offline Legolandbuzz

Hopefully coming soon then😊

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
Sounds good!! Evety year mine seems to need more space😂Do you have a big collection?

I have a few of the Lego holiday sets, train, station, workshop etc and tend to build a few MOCs in the same style.  The Hogwarts Express got the spot under the tree this year rather than the holiday train.  Anything that's built is played with as well as a display though so that needs to be factored in :)

Offline Legolandbuzz

The holiday sets are amazing, I love them!!That's  the biggest challenge, no matter what you decide to put out front in a display I always feel bad for putting something else at the back😂😂