Author Topic: Christmas presents  (Read 8834 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Tidying away the advent calendars into the boxes they came in (now 4 full of goodies) I found 2 bags ,-a spare wand box and owl ,and a book ,a 9 3\4 ticket , a chocolate frog and 2x2 purple tile - card  from chocolate frog, nice end of Christmas present

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Privet Drive was a present I'd been putting off building and the calendars were my monthly build ,but I did tell my Wife just pick one from the PILE ,and this was it. I'm modifying it -slightly more depth and the staircase will be as it is in the movie

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Due to extension ,parts overuse mean roofing isn't finished ,6  needed but 42 will take it higher

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Must be a good few black slopes among all those bricks you've rescued!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
As with the modification I never have the pieces I actually need, people that dump lego must not be in tune with me

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Building by box art and turning 5-6 pages instead of  1 by 1, led me to placing reg plate on 2nd 1x2 black tile as opposed to the 1x4 plate on boot lid of Weasleys anglia , at least it could take 4 figs on non-bendy legs ( hope twins are in next year's advent calendar).

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
1-1-23 can only mean a late Christmas present but in reality it's my 1 set per month build. 76398 hospital wing a really great set and an iconic scene for a few movies. This is the prisoner of Azkaban one but Harry or Hermione from others could be posed too! I built using box art and skipping many pages. It felt like lego of old and better than the piece by piece pages of today.a great build with the clock mechanism to assemble too. Pity a spare cast and the baby skull went icluded,I'm a pessimist by nature sorry!

Offline Royalridge

• Grant
  • County: Dublin
Star Wars trench 75329 and a crazy expensive MelGeek Pixel keyboard for me.

Oh, and Speed Champions Lamborghini Countach and Aston Martin DB5
Currently typing on a Lego keyboard (honestly, I am!)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A Good Boy so it seems!!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Brickset SS -Sith trooper and Hogwarts carriage ( longed for a long time) , and slytherin banner from family

lego