Author Topic: Royal Castle  (Read 6699 times)

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
Inspired by recent royal visits.  Delayed due to the fine weather! The rain yesterday ensured completion!

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
And the rest

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
That is one detailed delight ,here's to more rain

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
That is one detailed delight ,here's to more rain

Thanks John.  I'm over the normal weather again ... bring back the sun :-)

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Great build as always Patrick. Good to see the sailors have brought back some exotic fruit from their travels. That door archway design would really suit some kind of Sultan palace. More rain please!

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Great build as always Patrick. Good to see the sailors have brought back some exotic fruit from their travels. That door archway design would really suit some kind of Sultan palace. More rain please!
Pineapple is courtousy of your favourite lego theme ... Friends!  We say it with a magazine last month and picked it up just for the food crate.  The kids stole my archways for their skate park, coming to mini moc's shortly, so I went with a design from a bit further afield.  When I got home from work yesterday, the Lego minifigs were removed and other toys had moved in :)

Offline wallyjarek

Nice details, spindle is really good.

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Credit where its due, the spinning wheel was shamelessly ripped off from the Disney castle set, 71040! 

Offline wallyjarek

Credit where its due, the spinning wheel was shamelessly ripped off from the Disney castle set, 71040!

I haven't this set and don't checked details there.

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Pineapple is courtousy of your favourite lego theme ... Friends!  We say it with a magazine last month and picked it up just for the food crate.  The kids stole my archways for their skate park, coming to mini moc's shortly, so I went with a design from a bit further afield.  When I got home from work yesterday, the Lego minifigs were removed and other toys had moved in :)

And I thought the pineapple came from an acceptable theme, ie Spongebob Squarepants

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
lol