Author Topic: Gangland LEGO Style (Warning: Graphic Content - Not for little eyes!)  (Read 6237 times)

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Although this is an AFOL site I feel it best to flag that this MOC contains some level of graphic imagery.

Therefore it is not intended for viewing by minors.

For the AFOLs here I hope it is not distasteful. It is raspberry juice if anyone is wondering.

One MOC related issue I had with this build (apart from removing the sticky juice) is the noticeable gap between baseplates in the alley. I didn't really notice it before taking the photos and this is something I have often found - imperfections often don't seem obvious to me until I view it on the PC! Guess new glasses might be in order.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
When did this happen ?the Lego newspaper tile doesn't feature this heinous crime,, and that's why Lego do sooooo many police sets

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
For the next iteration, the dark knight standing on the building above looking down would be cool.  I think it has a very Gotham feel to it.  Nice MOC.

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
I'll have to ask Aidan if I can borrow one so..

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
When did this happen ?the Lego newspaper tile doesn't feature this heinous crime,, and that's why Lego do sooooo many police sets

Those darn newspaper tiles always seem to report the same Fake News stories. You are right though you do need a lot of police when you think about all the figs with guns and the lack of any deer. Gun ownership is huge among minifigs especially in certain themes like Star Wars and The Lone Ranger and let's face it guns aren't just for having fun. And owning a gun is probably justified considering all the other scary weapons pushed by TLG dealers, just take a look at LOTR for stuff that will make you want to buy a gun.

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
How could you have missed it John?!?  It was in all the papers!

Offline Aidan

• Lug.ie Team
I'll have to ask Aidan if I can borrow one so..

No bother I have loads of them.

But embrassing how many actually

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
How could you have missed it John?!?  It was in all the papers!

I missed that one too lol

lego