Author Topic: Some 2X4s with Stickers!  (Read 6811 times)

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
We needed some parking space for the Jokers and Penguins cars.  The humble 2X4 was the brick of choice.  As there was some space on the base plate, a restaurant was added next to it.  Of course the restaurant needed a kitchen and as the restaurant was a front for organised crime, a safe room was required for the ill gotten gains :)  When my Xtras sticker back arrived, I had to add the pizzaria and shop.  Rooftop garden was a must for the wildlife and the kids are back into Ninjago again so the DoJo was a must!  A bedroom above the shop and music room above the Pizzeria completed the build.

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Really impressive, I'm going up and down the photos to explore and seeing new gems every time ,and so much playability for kids too

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Thanks John. I had fun building it. I decided to take the pics tonight as the kids see anything nearing completion as fair game for mods!

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
The detail in this MOC is excellent. Have to say I am impressed with that safe room. Seems someone is making heaps of money. Wonder what they are up to. Hard to believe people pay for food with jewels :D

Great work on this Patrick. Particularly like the restaurant dining area and floor design.

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Thanks David.  I had fun building it.  I got the idea of the door lock for the safe room from Jurassic Park Velociraptor set 75932 which one of the kids got at Christmas.

... Seems someone is making heaps of money. Wonder what they are up to. Hard to believe people pay for food with jewels :D ...

Although they do have excellent dim sum, the gold and jewels may from their "other" enterprises :)

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Wexford
Fab!  And like John said, you keep seeing something new each time you look at a picture. There's so much packed into this Build!  It's brilliant!

PS the xtra stickers are a great addition!

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
Thanks Lisa. It was a bit of a random build and the Xtra stickers gave it some direction! I’m normally not a big fan of stickers with Lego but I really liked that sticker pack.