Author Topic: The No Particular Topic Topic  (Read 52009 times)

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
That's an incredible find! Can't understand the mentality of someone who would put almost new Lego into a skip, but lucky for you they do I guess!
Makes you wonder how much Lego never gets found though.

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Based on what I find and ,what I see that's rolled over and beyond even me, an awful lot!

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Picked\rescued more of the precious today ,badly mangled so only a few of the bricks actually survived. On a scientific note the durability of it versus 10 ton and a loading shovel scraping it into the heap is pretty amazing! It was mostly ninjago and I pulled 1and a half minifigs out.

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Is anyone buying any lego lately -in sets or loose ,or is imminent bulk order wetting the appetites? ,I've amassed 60euro but the cheap deals that I don't want are screaming at me to spend and the technic McLaren I want is saying maybe it'll get cheaper. Although there's enough unopened stuff to last an apocalypse

• Lug.ie Team
Haven't bought anything in a while but I was waiting for the Bricklink Designer Program to open, which it has done today! I've just pre-ordered the Great Fishing Boat, I really like the look of it and I supported it at the time it was first submitted to Lego Ideas. Looks like it's going to be second over the line for crowdfunding (first 5 over the line get produced) and it also looks like it'll be sold out in an hour's time at this rate!

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
I don't get this, lego asks ordinary joes for ideas, dismisses them if they don't make the cut, then gives them another go if they jump through the new hoop, I don't have a budget for this but if you were keeping tabs on Ideas then it's got a market

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Latest dumped haul, rescued by one of the lads I told about my addiction, fair dirty but when cleaned they gotta go(by order of the management)

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Sorry for blurry old man shake, there's also a small water bottle of China too

• Lug.ie Team
That's a lot of minifigs! Fire up the auld adverts.ie account John, you might make your LUGbulk payment back!

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
A homage to my job and the lucky finds of dumped lego,  I'm especially proud of landing legs as they lift truck off floor  ,all watched by the duplo overlords

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Half box 31062 creator I retrieved a few months back, missing a few vital parts , none of which I possess but I kept the lower tracked but as I felt nice to roll around. The rest went to general population

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Emptying a skip and retrieved 2handfuls of bits from ninjago, nexo knights ,a Harley Quin hair, batman  cowl, Minecraft bricks , chima and a printed round windshield . Some city monitors and a onearmed hobgoblin , twas fair dirty but my tears washed a lot of it. I got 3 yellow hands  and non lego pieces too (they get a wash but nothing more) ,1 torso survived but I left the other one to fend for himself

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Another pick a brick cup today  , a McDonald's cup ,some other brick type too ,an interesting piece (non lego -a soft bristle texture) and finally an actual piece I need for Ghost riders motorbike, I wish I could put in an order but more free  bricks is always welcome

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Mixels assembled ,3 at front complete 2 at rear missing a talon and tail-5 pieces in all. I'm calling them a shower of mixels  or maybe a scavenge of parts! I hated them from the start but did buy them cheap as present fillers or S.S.(secret santa), I got one as a present and have one still bagged for boulder parts

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Mixels sorted now and next reassembly is 70128 -Chima set -braptors wing striker one wing was broken so ......... I superglued  it ,it'll be a Christmas or birthday present for another lego destroyer- my nephew missing one green foilage stalk .next up will be lego movie ice cream truck and a possible battle of ice cream road trucks