Author Topic: Brooms: a universal pest deterrent  (Read 4872 times)

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
An attempt at using the Brickish foil bag parts.

Wherever you have gardens, you have pests, and wherever you have pests you have angry gardeners. My gardener is an alien, a bit bird-like, a bit insect-like and a bit peeved at the invasion of multi-eyed creatures in his carefully cultivated garden.

Fortunately our alien gardener has a tool at his disposal known the universe over for it's effectiveness as a pest deterrent: the humble broom.

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Wexford
That gardener looks like a creepy bug himself! 😉. Nice work Tom, the whole scene looks really great!
It’s hard but I love how being constrained to using a limited amount of parts really makes you (general you) use your imagination!

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
That gardener looks like a creepy bug himself! 😉. Nice work Tom, the whole scene looks really great!
It’s hard but I love how being constrained to using a limited amount of parts really makes you (general you) use your imagination!

Incredibly hard! Also the lack of colour consistency is a serious challenge - I have more brown than anything else, but even then the plates are limited to 1x6, 2x3 and 2x4 making fine details impossible without changing colour!

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Love the bugs .in my garden I squish em. Colour uniformity has to be ignored if it's not your pick of pieces and unlike a house wall where odd colouring would be noticeable here not so much. Great job tom