Author Topic: Happy Christmas  (Read 6526 times)

Offline Wes

• County: Dublin
Just a quick word to wish all the members here a very Happy Christmas,

I hope you all have a wonderful time over the next few days.

I look forward to interacting and getting to know you all better in the New Year.

Seasons Greetings
Wes.
Wes

Marz_girl

Merry Christmas Wes!

Looking forward to the New Year and what it will bring.

Happy building to all  :D

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
Happy Christmas Wes and happy Christmas everyone!

Here's hoping all stay well and get to build or even play :D with some bricks over the break.

Enjoy!

David

Offline Daragh

Hope everyone has a great Brickmas!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Recycling is my job and covids mucking up everything, with all Christmas stuff sectioned off limits, and ordering online and collecting at the door sucking, I've entered Secret Santa on brickset ,nearly 20 Euro for registered post and a 30 euro gift  I'm tapping out of it next year but the joy of getting an unknown lego set for Christmas will probably hook me again since I've said I'm done the last 2 but still did.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Recycling HP calendar from last year and all the other years bits minus the lame ones, some of last year's city to open this year as I can't see one getting into my grubby paws before 01.12.2020. I sat on discounts too long. A reason to have white base plates or blue base plates and trans blue tiles and plates and loads of green slopes for trees. Photos in bad lighting but it's a busy photo too

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
I got a secret Santa present from my brickset SS so there will be lego under the tree and sweets but they're already dead!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Just saw the Happy Christmas wishes on the home page,So Merry brickmas and Happy Christmas to Ye All,and was there a Santa with claused, I mean closed eyes as ALL the Santa's I've got have only one sided faces and varying degrees of age ie. young, older ,very old with glasses(the best look)and Darth Maul and Yoda santa

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Happy Christmas everyone!

Got no Santas at all here, I'll have to rectify that soon! There's a Lego Christmas penguin ornament on the tree though and last year's micro gingerbread house free gift on the mantlepiece so thankfully not completely devoid of Lego Christmas cheer :)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Just bash red and white and maybe a dash of limerick green and that's a Christmas whateverawannabe

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
The advent calender table is filling rapidly ,3 on the go- city and HP and last years mishmash of city and HP. it's  getting well played with even in roped in for that fun....not complaining! Also just wrapped my Secret Santa and distrustful of any postage service that can know what's inside because of rattley giveaway noise ,fingers X

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Merry Christmas to All and hope a rattly gift either from someone or you to you is a Christmas morning joy. Christmas lego corner can't expand out.......so up, up, up. Also the stupid elves got trapped in one of the calender boxes!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
This is my brickset SS( secret Santa) ,all on my wanted list , air ,land  and sea all ticked

lego