Author Topic: LimBrick City is no more....  (Read 5052 times)

Offline DaveNoCheese

• County: Limerick
As some of you might have seen on our social media already, LimBrick City is no more. We have rebranded to Shamrock Bricks and with this, launched our new website - www.shamrockbricks.com.

From here we can update events, sell tickets, sell products, hold raffles, promote charities we work with and more.

We currently have a raffle for the UCS Betrayal at Cloud City that may interest some folk here. There is also a competition on our Facebook for a chance at a free entry to this raffle - www.facebook.com/shamrockbricks.

As always, we welcome feedback on the the new name, the site and everything in general.

Thanks,
Dave & Jarek

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
What an absolute Sham :P

The site looks great, best of luck with the new name and here's hoping it's possible for the events to go ahead by then!

First small piece of feedback about the second event on your events page, it would be good if you put the location on the main image or at least the description below! I had to click into it to find out where the Westgrove Hotel was, otherwise I would have assumed the event was in Limerick.

And second piece of feedback, I'm absolutely thrilled to find out it's actually in Clane, only 20 minutes down the road from me!

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
I loved the limerick brick name, hope events can happen and go well. There should be a lot of MOC's out there with all the lockdown

Offline DaveNoCheese

What an absolute Sham :P

The site looks great, best of luck with the new name and here's hoping it's possible for the events to go ahead by then!

First small piece of feedback about the second event on your events page, it would be good if you put the location on the main image or at least the description below! I had to click into it to find out where the Westgrove Hotel was, otherwise I would have assumed the event was in Limerick.

And second piece of feedback, I'm absolutely thrilled to find out it's actually in Clane, only 20 minutes down the road from me!

Thanks for the kind words and for the feedback Tom. I'll add the location on the description asap.

If the event goes ahead, you have no excuse not to be there :D

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Shamrock bricks lotto- Star Wars set -cloudcity ,5euro tickets and some to charity too.see Facebook for details

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Check out the late late show tonight -how-to the shamrock bricks are getting a plug for brickcon just saw it on FB

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
It's on 62 mins and the model looked fantastic,  the camera did zoom in but not as long as if you saw it for real. 15 &16 October for Dublin brick con for this and more

Offline wallyjarek

It was long day but worth it.
Paul made great job.

Online John

• Lug.ie Team
Hadn't had time or money to catch a show -lego ,truck or otherwise as weekends are home catchup or assisting a friend with bus work, and be diverting precious leg funds elsewhere - my Budget expenditure has troica eyes on it

lego