Author Topic: IT tools?  (Read 1789 times)

Offline icklelego

• County: Dublin
I just made my very first purchase on bricklink. I want to build up an inventory of my sets (don't think I've the patience for all the loose pieces but maybe significant ones), is bricklink the right place to do it? (I find it clunky on my phone but I guess once you get used to it, it gets easier). I found brickset really handy too when I was sorting. What websites/apps do you use to manage/enhance your life with lego? Share all your wisdom please 😎

Offline icklelego

• County: Dublin
Just spotted Tom's very useful post 'List of online resources for LEGO enthusiasts' 😅 still interested in which tools people prefer and get the most out of 😊

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Brickset ,but that was from scratch, starting with 200 would put me off. I look at brickinstructions.com for instructions of the sets I find

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
I would think Rebrickable would be better than Bricklink, not sure if Brickset can do parts inventory so if you want to include (some) parts then Rebrickable! I've kind of made lists of my sets (all my Technic and a little bit of System) on both Brickset and Rebrickable but I don't maintain the lists or look at them... checked into the Rebrickable one for the first time in probably 3 years last week, and I'd forgotten I had the Brickset one until this post reminded me :D

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A site ...still in beta mode has launched...claiming to save 10-30% on bricklink price for parts for MOCs, looks legit but they're asking for feedback if you experience any problems, brickowl is the parts source,also a place for part sellers

• Lug.ie Team
What's the site John?

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Brickonomics .net ,I thought I'd wrote it down

• Lug.ie Team
Oh that looks great, so it's just a search optimiser for Bricklink parts... I've always wanted something like this as I don't really trust that I'm getting the best price from the built-in Buy All function.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
It's for sellers too I think.

lego