Author Topic: Post Christmas Cleanup  (Read 5795 times)

Offline Legolandbuzz

• County: Dublin
The time has come to say Goodbye to the Christmas scene for another year! But I'm already busy planning for St. Patricks Day (The one place where I can be sure there will be a Parade!) Lots more photos over at www.facebook.com/thelegolandbuzz and any suggestions for what I can include for my  St. Patricks day display are very welcome!!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Love the clean-up ,mine was easy-pack back into advent box , vacuum with a sock to avoid missing pieces, did you post pics on brickset? My display is whatever came in advent calendars ,displayed on advent calendar box.  What's your thoughts on the new road plates? Put pics up earlier although this extends Christmas feeling

Offline Legolandbuzz

• County: Dublin
I've borrowed a Car Vacuum, enough power to suck up the snow but no risk to the Town's people. No I'm not on Brickset, I post most of my  photos on my Instagram legoland_buzz and on my Legoland Buzz Facebook page. You're right though I'll have to get my photos up here earlier next year. I'm looking forward to seeing the new road plates for real, I've mixed feelings right now, on the one hand I'm not stuck with the 32x32 stud plates anymore that can leave gaps in your layout, on the other hand I'm wondering  if its possible to integrate them when I already have so many of the existing roads!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
I own 2roads ,the price is crazy ,I'm hoping lugbulk has the new plate as 20euro for the roads alone box is still dear and I never but big sets so that road is blocked to me too. Old and new will mean an up and down sidewalk but we'll have to see them for real to properly judge

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Nice Christmas scene! What's the snow made from?

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Please say LUX, that's clothes washing flakes -dual purpose :looks like snow and cleans lego

lego