Author Topic: New sets available  (Read 18718 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
Buzz lightyear sets -available 24th April - 3sets so far, zorg looks menacing!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Flower botanic sets for may ,they look pretty real so in time for blooming season

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Buzz lightyear but the prices don't buzz me! 50euro for spaceship

Offline Tom a.k.a. eastawat

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Kildare
Supposedly the director is a classic space fan, and he designed the ship so we'd get some new trans-yellow pieces! https://www.brickfanatics.com/lightyear-director-made-movie-for-new-brick/

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Don't know if stuntz will make a 2nd round , I'm liking it but as an "Expand your city" it's a demolition derby arena, and to work would require spectator area and all the sets would make it football stadium size ! I've gotten the smaller ones and opened a bike 60310 -chicken suit guy ,and one push gives serious zoom so x3 could see the need for a garage to add to the arena, depending where you run it too could see missing bits as they do fly off on impacts! Don't let this deter you as they've got more rewarding results than the pull back motors in the technic monster trucks

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
A city  farm line ,3 sets so far the biggest 50euro is 4+ but had animals and a sheep that has a shearable coat(remove outer like costume minifigs) ,a tractor that'll look more like a ride on lawnmower compared to the recent tractor, a cool enough set albeit 4+

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Anyone up for a buildable Groot- 400+ pieces 50ish euro and if you don't build it you can have the splinters version , it looked poorish but I didn't zoom into image as it doesn't interest me

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
I've nearly the whole Stuntz line ,only got 2 bikes from the individual boxes, and missing the Big Rig (the one I really wanted), got the monster truck -big box set today ,50euro is a great price and my airport ??? will have a monster truck arena ! This theme has great playability for families as it's colours and characters aren't boyish. And the rev up bikes go miles

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Browsed the next wave of Stuntz, the super wackiness isn't letting up but it's mostly bikes( great designs and figs) but I'm all stunted with this theme.......unless prices are wacky in my favour!!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Happy Birthday to me, a gift of the bucket loader for me!!! It's a poly bag  so it's tiny, it was 4.50euro so I was happy with the price but it's CRAP! I didn't apply the stickers , as it's not staying as it is ,I'll give it bigger tyres and steering

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
New sets ready for pre-order in smyths ,new stuntz stuff and Harry Potter ,my budget is the 20 euro carriage but I'll wait to see if it goes to 15

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Series 23 minifigs ,they look christmassy and I may be in the market for them, also Avatar set -the tree and alpha flying animal with 4  figs( longer legs and funny looking heads) ,a must for any Avatar fan

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
2023 annual ,6euro ,it's an ice cream crook ,selling early to avoid dropping price if they don't sell, a nice sock filler but I'll wait to see if they flop

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
10308 Winter village set is 2 buildings and a tram -1500pieces =100euro ,may forego advent calendars for this, snow capped roofs and out for VIPs 3 October and then 7 Oct for everyone else....if it's still in stock

Offline Alan

• County: Meath
Decided to go to the store today and buy the Office, looks better in person and can't wait to build it. A good crowd over the fist half hour of the shop opening. Disappointed to see no GWP castaway or Halloween polybag, apparently stuck at customs, they wrote it on the receipt that I can collect it sometime next week, but awkward to have to make another trip up, midweek especially.
Instagram: @lugbricks

lego