Author Topic: Christmas presents  (Read 8822 times)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Limerick
I'm definitely getting lego for Christmas, it's a secret Santa ,the budget is 20 Euro and I'm like a kid wanting to open them, I've also been doing advent calendars -2017 & 2018 city ,1 from each every other day so it'll last til 2nd week of January

Offline Aidan

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Cork
Well I'm declaring victory on Christmas presents.

My missus got me the hogwarts castle.

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Lucky you and all the HP movies are on over christmas

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
The Secret Santa i did got me "wanted list" stuff ,Wife and Daughter for me T-Rex  transport and my brother gave me 40anniversary technic gyro copter ...all leading to a fuller house and an even more unhappy Wife but isn't that what Christmas is all about

Offline David

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Dublin
Santa (myself) got me the 5004419 Classic Knights Minifigure commemorative set.

It is an updated version of the 6012 Siege Cart which I've fond memories of and comes with a cool booklet.

Also got 101 grey 3009 bricks!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Will the knight remain boxes of a free agent

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Recycling time-  well what did Sandy claws bring ,I opened ZR1 corvette ,nice but a little see through ,and waiting on a late secret Santa (20 Euro budget and I've seen some gifts -bad dealfinders) not a big haul but lego is lego so bring it on

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Built a secret Santa present of 60231 ,freya mccloud -fire chief with no helmet or breathing apparatus, I'm a 6wide fan but this is overly massive with no doors ,and ladder so high it'd need a ladder to get it .it was on my wanted list but it's definitely a kid toy .my only positive was how roof is held up by a 2x1 hinge plate ,oh and the new axe.has a parts wasting  so saved a few by not using them.my enjoyment was building from pictures of occasional glances at manual, big pick-up but I can't big it up for an adult collection

Offline lisaloveslego

• Lug.ie Team
  • County: Wexford
I love the mug with the flaming marshmallow that set John!

Better late than never but I was thrilled with my Christmas haul:

Himself:  60202 People Pack - Outdoor Adventures
60249 Street Sweeper
60233 Donut Shop Opening

Brickset Secret Santa: 70420 Hidden Side Graveyard Mystery

Me (I always buy myself a Christmas present!):  31097 Townhouse, Petshop & Cafe

My 8 year old was given 42098 Car Transporter by his uncle as a birthmas present 😲 Actually so glad that I don’t like a technic or I would be soooo jealous!!

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
The technic set would be my go to, just had to see Your B.S. name, I say I won't do it next year but I will, some gifting isn't as good as others, but it's nice to receive

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
I got the hidden side haunted high school, 70425.  Really enjoyed building which I only got to do yesterday. Haven't got the app to it yet but it was a fun build with lots of hidden features. Was away for a couple of weeks with no mobile reception and no where to put my Lego but it was worth the wait :)

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
Id love to get more of the Hidden Side but repetitive figures and i  wont play the app game although my Daughter is going all game mad ,at 6 so might get more cheap ones (have the lab -unopened) ,they're actually
 Great for Halloween displays

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
My Secret Santa on Brickset have me the Porsche -I've drooled for this set from day one, I'm a Porsche fan anyway! 3 polybags ;metalbeard  ,so fuego cannon and a 4-wide police car????????! Porsche driver ain't afraid of this cop. Cannon does not fire ..merely pop

Offline Patrick

• Lug.ie Team
My children know me so well. Star Wars Lego. A Brickheadz Mandalorian for my desk 😀

Even my wife that complains that there is too Much LEGO in the house got me some Harry Potter Lego!

Hope Christmas was good for the rest of you

Offline John

• Lug.ie Team
New year ,new build month , possibly a present for myself , i was given a minecraft set -my daughter specifically picked it out for me(I hate anything minecraft) so this is my swap out 70419 shrimp boat. i've made it 2studs longer

lego